#Leftoverfest is the best!
You save up leftovers from a few days food, mix with some reduced food from the supermarket, and have a feast!
From top left in rows to right (roughly)
- Couldron organic marinated tofu pieces (like this)
- Reduced chili stirfry and fresh noodles (cost about 40p in total)
- 6p baguettes, heated under the grill to “take the stale off”
- 6p reduced iced buns
- Candles in empty bottles – high on ambience, low on nutritional value (don’t eat these!)
- leftover “hob casserole” – tomato, aubergine, courgette, beans… etc. Cooked on the hob (oven is broken)
- Mixed grains and pulses, leftover from Monday’s hob casserole thing
- Leftover mixed leaf salad from lunch, with radishes, organic cucumber, tomato and basil
- Leftover kidneybean “past-o” (pasta and vegan pesto)
- Gerkins (nomnom)
- and a beer each!
… and it was good!